I started training dogs professionally over 20 years ago and have direct experience in everything from basic training behavior problems to competition obedience.
Private Training Services
Behavior consultations for issues like separation anxiety
Why Choose Private Dog Training?
- It’s time effective – we get right to work on what matters to you.
- You and your dog learn together! During our appointments I’ll work directly with your dog and I’ll also coach you. Between lessons, you and your dog build skills by practicing.
- You know your dog will perform for you and not just for me
- You’ll learn valuable training skills you can continue to use long after our lessons!
Training Goals Addressed
Good Manners Challenges
Leash pulling, jumping, counter surfing, exuberant behavior, distracted behavior, mouthing, house soiling, “teenage” dog challenges
Advanced Dog Obedience
AKC Canine Good Citizen, Competition Obedience & Rally, Therapy Dog preparation
“Thank you for the wonderful work you do. We value the support and insight you give our clientele regarding their pets’ behavior. Your caring for animals is evident in your professionalism and dedication!”
Dr. Reed Hall DVM
Town and Country Veterinary Hospital
Our Private Dog Training Includes
- Custom instruction focused on what your dog needs.
- Opportunities to practice around other dogs, distractions
- Effective reward based training – clicker training available if desired.
- Behaviorally sound approach – so both the dog and the owner have fun.