Advantages of Our Private Puppy Training Lessons
- Learn from Veronica, a specialist in service and therapy dogs
- Gentle methods, no controversial training tools like e-collars (electronic/shock collars)
- Socialization with our canine staff, great puppy role models.
- Answers to questions on crate training, house training, mouthing, jumping and more
- Northern Virginia, Vienna home office is close to Oakton, Falls Church, McLean, Fairfax, Reston and convenient to much of the Washington DC area
“Veronica is truly wonderful! She has such a calm, warm personality which is greatly appreciated by both her human and animal clients! She was immensely helpful in socializing our rescue Hound-mix puppy, Sage. Through reward-based training methods, Veronica is able to use her background in psychology and vast knowledge of animal behavior and training to develop a plan to tackle a variety of difficult situations. She has been such a valuable and comforting support for our family, and we don’t know where we would be without her!”
Dr. Katie Parker DVM and Sage
It is not too soon to start!
Many of our clients start with pups that are as young as 8 weeks old. We follow vaccination guidelines from the American Veterinary Society for Animal Behavior.