“I want to thank you for all your help around the phone consult and for your superb written report. Wow! It exceeded our expectations in every way – so thorough and professional. Thank you very, very much. We have already recommended you to our friends with dogs.”
Learn from an Expert
- Guidance on service dog selection. Did you know that most dogs chosen by owners are not suited for public access service work – regardless of the amount of training? An investment in a phone consultation from our expert, can give you essential information so you proceed as an informed consumer into this “wild west” industry.
- Service dog training information. Get answers to your questions on the training process, learn about dog development, how to reduce stress and meet your dog’s behavioral needs. Guidance on selecting a trainer for in person private help. Please note, we always recommend qualified in person training support for all service dogs.
- Guidance on choosing pet puppy who will be the right fit for your family. Get real world information about breeds and learn the ins and outs of selecting a dog from a shelter, rescue or responsible breeder.
- Pet dog training and behavior troubleshooting. Having difficulty house training? Need some advice on a dog behavior problem? Veronica has over 20 years of experience helping pet owners and has experience with complex behavior challenges.
- Phone appointments are flexible and can be used for a wide range of issues. Not sure if what you want to discuss is appropriate for a phone appointment? Contact us to ask!