“I want to thank you for all your help around the phone consult and for your superb written report. Wow! It exceeded our expectations in every way – so thorough and professional. Thank you very, very much. We have already recommended you to our friends with dogs.”
Learn from an Expert
- Guidance on service dog selection. Did you know that most dogs chosen by owners are not suited for public access service work – regardless of the amount of training? Were you aware that there is no regulation of service dog programs and some programs have been sued for unethical practices? An investment in a phone consultation from our expert, a person with a disability who herself benefits from a service dog, can give you essential information so you proceed as an informed consumer into this “wild west” industry.
- Service dog training plan. Did you know most people training their own dogs for service work rush the process? By moving too quickly, they can create behavior and training problems that prevent their dogs from becoming successful service dogs! Get answers to your questions on the training process, learn about dog development, how to reduce stress and meet your dog’s behavioral needs. Guidance on selecting a trainer for in person private help. Please note, we always recommend qualified in person training support for all service dogs.
- Choose a pet puppy who will be the right fit for your family. Get real world information about breeds and learn the ins and outs of selecting a dog from a shelter, rescue or responsible breeder.
- Pet dog training and behavior troubleshooting. Having difficulty house training? Need some advice on a dog behavior problem? Veronica has over 20 years of experience helping pet owners and has experience with complex behavior challenges.
- Phone appointments are flexible and can be used for a wide range of issues. Not sure if what you want to discuss is appropriate for a phone appointment? Contact us to ask!