How does auditing work?
Auditing is an opportunity to learn in-depth information on service dog training. We offer auditing spots on a limited case-by-case basis.
Auditors access the course lessons on the same user-friendly online platform as other students and can earn CEUs by completing the online quizzes. Including presentations, auditors can access readings, demonstrations as well as most course materials. Students who audit do not submit projects nor task training videos for feedback. Additionally, auditors do not earn the SDC certification.*
- Access to the course demonstrations and presentations
- Presentations on service dog laws, selection, task training and public access training. Also, learn how to collaborate with healthcare professionals, how to accommodate training strategies for people with disabilities and much more.
- Course materials**
- Readings, websites, blogs and exclusive course articles on service dog training.
- Information on service dog program challenges such as screening potential recipients, matching dogs with recipients, recipient education and more.
- Watch task training demonstrations and read our popular step-by-step task training recipes.
- Access to the Learning Library
- Research on various types of service dogs – such as hearing, mobility and guide dogs in addition to information on newer types of service dogs like service dogs for PTSD, Diabetes and children with autism.
- Access to quizzes
- Review and assess your knowledge, auditors who complete all quizzes successfully can earn CEUs (see below)
Auditing Tuition: $1800
- IAABC & KPA-8.25