Earning the Cooperative Paws SDC® designation demonstrates that a trainer meets the requirements of a reputable educational program in service dog training, and shows the trainer’s commitment to reward-based methods.
SDC Graduate Benefits Also Include:
- The Cooperative Paws SDC® certificate
- Use of the SDC™ designation
- Use of the Cooperative Paws SDC® logo in marketing materials
- Service dog training business tools
- Online listing of graduates
- Earning CEU’s
- A private Facebook group for support, access to updated materials and service dog industry news
Cooperative Paws SDC® certification is flexible and graduates choose how they wish to apply the knowledge and skills they gained from the program. Many SDC graduates expand their own training businesses by incorporating service dog training into their existing dog training services. Some SDCs work for non-profit service dog organizations, while still others specialize in a particular area or type of service dog training.