- Submit your complete application. You will receive a confirmation by email when it is received and an invoice for the application fee (due within one business day).
- We reach out to your references by email as soon as we receive your application. If your references are not able to be reached within a 3-4 business days we will notify you.
- We review your application and references. We notify you if you to let you know if you have been admitted to the program.
- If you have been admitted, we will send you an invoice for the tuition and a final agreement form for you to review and sign. Tuition is due within 7 days of your being admitted into the program.
- Within two business days after we receive payment and the agreement, we email you course log in information. The start date is the next business day unless you have requested a specific start date*.
- From submitting the application to beginning the course can take as little as a couple of days but usually takes about a week. The timeline is contingent on when references, payment and the signed agreement is received.
Please submit your application when you are ready to pay for and begin the course. We do not hold applications.
*We can work with you to defer the course start date to another day within a month if that is more convenient for you. Please let us know if you need a specific start date when you submit your application.